From when your baby is born until they are about to start solids, our infant formula S-26 ORIGINAL NEWBORN is designed to provide complete nutrition.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult a doctor or health worker for advice.
WARNING: Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make a baby very ill.
DECLARED ALLERGENS: Contains milk and soy.
Milk solids, vegetable oils (including soybean), emulsifier (soy lecithin), taurine, acidity regulator (lactic acid), nucleotides (cytidine-5'-monophosphate, disodium uridine-5'-monophosphate, adenosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium inosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5'-monophosphate), antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), L-tryptophan, L-cysteine, L-carnitine.
Minerals: Potassium, chloride, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamin C, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, beta-carotene, vitamin E, folic acid, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin.
Contains milk and soy.
The protein source of S-26 ORIGINAL NEWBORN Infant Formula is cow's milk.
1. Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats and caps.
2. After washing, sterilise by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles capped until use.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow boiled water to cool to lukewarm. Consult FEEDING GUIDE for quantities of water and formula.
4. Prepare each bottle individually. Pour in required amount of lukewarm water.
5. Fill the scoop with S-26 ORIGINAL NEWBORN and level off on the side of the can. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop (8.5g) per 60mL water.
6. Cap bottle and shake. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded
- Follow "How to Prepare" instructions on pack.
- "Feeding Guide" is available on pack. Note that a baby may need more or less than indicated.
- Ideally formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- From 6 months, infants should be offered solid food in addition to this formula.
- Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry).
Use contents of can within 4 weeks of opening. Use by date and batch code are located on the base of this can.